To many Bend, Oregon residents, a full head of hair represents attractiveness and desirability both personally and professionally. For this reason, it is vital to understand what effects a hair restoration procedure can have on your daily interactions with people and in all other aspects of your life. Hair Restoration should be unnoticeable to all but those you tell.
The facts are that approximately 50 million men and about 30 million women, including many in Bend, suffer from male/female pattern baldness or thinning hair. Many potential patients shy away from (or are not candidates for) the traditional “strip method” of hair replacement because of the slow recovery time, the loss of feeling at the incision site, the tiny linear scar on the back of the head, or the amount of post-operative pain involved.
After much research, we have chosen to offer the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method utilizing the NeoGraft Automated Hair Transplantation system. The FUE method of hair transplantation removes individual hair follicles from the scalp in their naturally occurring groupings of about 1-4 hairs and are then placed in the areas of the scalp where balding has occurred.
Reasons Why The NeoGraft® Procedure Is The Solution:
· It is the least invasive procedure for hair transplantation
· Patients who receive the NeoGraft procedure feel little to no discomfort
· No stitches or staples are used in the NeoGraft procedure
· No unsightly linear scar
· Flexibility for any hairstyle of your choice, short or long
· Shorter recovery time – patients can typically go back to work the next day
· Fewer restrictions on your normal daily activities
· Natural-looking results
Why Choose the NeoGraft Procedure?
The NeoGraft system is the first and only FDA-cleared follicular unit harvesting and implantation system. The NeoGraft system delivers automation of the FUE technique, the most advanced technique in the hair transplant industry.
This revolutionary system uses pneumatic controls to precisely extract complete individual hair follicles, which can be immediately transplanted to the selected areas of the scalp. The NeoGraft automated hair transplantation system is the only complete harvesting system on the market and has the only ‘NO TOUCH’ implantation technology.
Hair Restoration with NeoGraft technology provides absolute exact harvesting and placement, delivering repeatable results. With NeoGraft’s technology, each follicle is removed individually while the patient is comfortable. A natural-looking head of hair is created with this minimally invasive procedure.
Hair loss can be a very emotional part of the natural aging process, and seeking ways to curb this process used to be a challenge. NeoGraft’s advanced technology offers a discrete solution to hair loss, allowing patients to achieve natural-looking results with no linear scar, minimal downtime, and a shorter recovery period. Hair restoration with the NeoGraft procedure is unnoticeable, making it your secret to tell.
· Superior Results – More natural-looking hair, short or long, for both men and women.
· Advanced Technology – Automated technology, the least invasive procedure for hair transplantation.
· Gentle – Little to no discomfort. No scalpel incision, no staples, no linear scar.
· Effective – Fewer activity restrictions than traditional strip methods.
· Discrete – Patients can typically go back to work the next day.
· Affordable – We have programs available to meet your exact needs.
Benefits of the FUE Method:
· FUE hair transplant is a very safe, minimally invasive, relatively minor procedure
· Minimal bleeding and fewer complications than with the “strip” method
· The procedure is performed with local anesthetic, and no intravenous or intra-muscular sedation is required
· Patients experience minimal discomfort, no scalpel incision, no sutures, no linear scar, and quick recovery times
· And Many More!
The NeoGraft Automated FUE is also a useful procedure to fix visible linear scars from previous “strip” surgeries. FUE can be used to ‘fill in’ or camouflage those old scars by transplanting new follicles into the area. At Bend Vitality Clinic, we understand that hair loss can be a sensitive topic for many people. That’s why we’re committed to providing our clients with the best possible hair restoration services. Here are just a few reasons why you should choose us for your hair restoration needs:
Expertise: I, Dr.Andy Higgins, work with a very experienced team of professionals specializing in hair restoration. We use the most advanced technology. We utilize state-of-the-art graft storage and the best techniques to ensure our patients have the best possible results.
Personalized Care: My active practice as a surgeon dealing primarily with breast cancer care has allowed me to work on personalized care plans for my patients. I take what I have learned over the years in that part of my practice and bring it to my Bend Vitality Clinic patients to handcraft a personalized treatment plan to best meet the needs of the patient.
Exceptional Results: Our patients are seeing exceptional results with our hair restoration procedures. We leverage the best technology with the best techniques to provide a natural-looking head of hair for the rest of your life.
Affordable Pricing: We believe that everyone should have access to high-quality hair restoration services. That’s why we offer affordable pricing options to make our services accessible to everyone.
Bend Vitality Clinic in Bend, Oregon, offers hair restoration treatments and procedures to help you rejuvenate your vitality for life. We understand the impact hair loss can have on your self-esteem, and we are committed to providing you with the highest quality care to help you achieve your hair restoration goals. By scheduling a complimentary consultation, our expert hair restoration specialists will work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan tailored to your unique needs and goals. Don’t let hair loss hold you back any longer – contact Bend Vitality Clinic today to schedule your complimentary consultation and begin your journey towards a fuller, healthier head of hair.